Tuesday 11 October 2011

"Winter" (Sonata) in the office!

Assalamualaikum. Hi lovelies!

I wonder why my office is so d*mn cold.  I’m sure all my colleagues are shivering all day too.  Yang dengan sweater nya lain, dengan shawl nya lain.  I for one that does not favour in wearing sweaters or jackets and shawls as I feel that having excessive clothes on me is just plain troublesome and ‘heavy’.  Rimas! But sebab dah too cold, I just have to wear one whether I like it or not.  But it bothers me, really.

Despite all that concern, why don’t the building managers do anything about it? Don’t the other building tenants/occupants complain as well? I wonder. Sebab gila sejuk. Seriously.

Don’t bother telling me to ask my Admin Manager about it. Malas lah nak buat kecoh just simply because of office aircond.  Confess kat blog ni suda laaa.. heheheh. Cakap dengan tembok better kan ;). So much for self-satisfaction haha!

I just feel like sitting on my hands all day long doing nothing.  Yea, my hands feel much, much warmer under my bum kekeke!

But seriously, I can’t even feel my finger bones at times.  How to type on my lappy?  If only I could bring with me some winter gloves to keep my hands warm so that at least I can happily type out this blog with warmer fingers! Kakakaka... al maklumlah orang sejak-sejak ni kemaruk blogging.  God knows for how long this interest of mine shall sustain hikhik!  But yeah, blogging has so far been fun – well at least for me.

Ok, back to pasal office yang sejuk sangat ni. 

The Government has set a policy to keep government offices aircond temperature at 24ºC in order to save energy and cut down on electricity bills.  But why is it only for government offices???  Sedeh laa... uwaaaa!!!

Read this.

But fret not, the Government is currently studying to implement the same to other sectors as well, with certain conditions to be considered upon.  Further details here.

So in the meantime, bersejuk lah kita kat sini.  Brrrrrrrr.......!
Cheers! :)




2 comments:

  1. I can imagine yr petite body shivering in d cool room..hihi
    Seriously get everyone complaint about it dear dari u merana. More voices will be heard rather than one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As, I takut tenants lain tak sejuk mcm kitorg sebab our occupants on this floor tak ramai. And the aircond is centralized. Kang disebabkan kita yg complain, orang lain plak rasa panas nanti... huhuhu! Anyway, thanks for your concern dear! ;)

    ReplyDelete