Wednesday 19 October 2011

Today (part II)

Alhamdulillah, feeling slightly better today.  Managed to clear out certain things with the 'related party'.  But there's another unanswered question in my mind still.  Nevertheless, after obtaining the 'first clarification', I feel that this 2nd issue could be lied low for a little while until and when I can decide whether to try to sort it out or to just leave it as it is and only pop it up when a similar issue emerges later (or much, much later... hmmm).

But all in all, I'm very thankful to Allah s.w.t. for letting me settle the 1st one peacefully and rationally with the other party.  No qualms nor grudges.  Am so glad of the other side being so understanding this time.  Well, I've BEEN understanding to most of the incidents that have happened before this anyway - although it took me some time to digest, adapt to it and calm myself down.  So now it's their turn lah pulak heheh. Fair innit?  Takkan asyik nak mengarok je ekk.... Dah tua2 ni sensitip!

Ok, ok... no need to make this a wordy entry and elaborate more and ALSO not to leave you people wondering entah ape-ape issue lah yg dibebelkan sorang2 kat tembok ni, I'd better be off now...

Till then.  Again, syukur Alhamdulillah.  Amin.


No comments:

Post a Comment