Wednesday 12 October 2011

Is the WEATHAAA KLIARRR today?

Hello dear friends!

The title, it's actually how one "orang utaghaa" would sound like when he asks if the WEATHER is CLEAR hehe.  At least that was how one of the bosses in my office where I had my very first job back in 1993 (I'm telling you of how ancient I am... sigh) used to ask if the MD was in a good mood for him to see.

But I'm actually writing this entry for those of you who are sitting in a complete 4-wall office room with absolutely NO window (LIKE MEEE!), and are wondering what the weather is like outside, please please pleeeeeeease feel free to check out the weather update I have up on my wall.................

See??? Hehehehe... cute innit? Thanks to my IT super savvy "partner" (in crime) whom I shall just call her "Ms. Bayang" here. Kakakakakaka what a nickname! Sorry dear Ms. Bayang!! Anyway, it was she who recommended this Widget weather stuff to me. Super cute! Thanks dahlink!!! xx

I so love them, it just makes my (boring) life so much easier that I can plan my schedules better before leaving the office with a "ceti" brolly.  Yeah, well.. I do have my own designated parking space in the basement of my office building that I can just run straight to my car and drive off without drenching myself in the rain.  But hey! Sometimes I obviously need to check out the "pleasant view" outside as well, to cuci my mata yang penat sehari suntuk mengadap lappy and ESPECIALLY for some fresh air lahhh okay! Hmmmm the latter is more sensible, yes? No? :D

Till later... Toodle dee doodles! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment