Wednesday 21 December 2011

And another..........

Hehehe.. macam sequel lah pulak.  One story followed by another of the same subject.

Anyways, last night my Cik Pelat yang no-longer-so-pelat said, "Nak golila, nak golila...".  What would you have guessed if she told you that?  Macam nak GORILLA je kan?

So I told her, "Gorilla? Scary lah gorilla tu, nanti dia gigit. Where can I get a gorilla for you? Dalam book nak tak?  Sha tak takut gorilla?"

She replied, "Bukan la mummy nihhhhhhh...."

"Then Sha nak apa?"

"Sha nak golila.... 3 bears... mamam porridge"

Then I went, "Ooooooooooooooohhhhh!!!!"

Guess what she meant??  It's actually GOLDILOCKS (And The Three Bears).  Oh well....... :D .. So I began to tell her the story.

That was one of those incidences lah.  At one time she told me she wanted OPIN.  And I thought it was UPIN IPIN.  And I wondered, why on earth does she want UPIN IPIN?  She doesn't even have any toys associated with those cute little botak boys.

Rupa-rupanya, she meant AEROPLANE!  I posted that Upin/Aeroplane story on my Facebook before and many friends asked me to keep a book specially to record all those words that she had "invented" and their meanings just for my remembrance.

Tak terbuat pun buku tu.  Simpan stories dalam blog ni je jadi lah kan for my own future reading ....... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment